Editorial Book Reviews
Imagine you can have your book reviewed by a professional editor who will highlight the essence of your work in 500 words and give you feedback on many elements like style, reader perception, and grammar?
We write high-quality editorial reviews with a minimum of 500 words of your manuscript, galley proof, advanced review copy, or a published book guaranteed within under a week. We place your review online. No other company can offer that.
Getting authentic real book reviews is not an easy task. But with Reprospace Editorial Book Reviews, you can solve that problem without all the hassle you otherwise have to go through.
- We guarantee that all our reviews are completed within less than three weeks, and, with a small extra fee, we can even deliver your book review within a week.
- Our services' pricing is designed to remove the financial burden you might run into with reviews by our competitors like Kirkus Reviews or Chanti Reviews. Our prices are a fraction of the ones by our competitors. We can offer these prices because our company keeps a very low overhead with only a small staff and very motivated and engaged professional freelance reviewers.
- All our reviews are of the highest quality done by highly educated professionals with a literary background, doctorate, or master's degree.
Are you trying hard to get your book reviewed on time, or have you discovered how hard it is to get your book reviewed in an authentic, professional manner? Are you getting nowhere fast running out of time because your summer campaign has an expiration date?
Whether you are a professional author, PR Executive, publicist, literacy agent, or an independent writer, Reprospace Editorial Book Reviews have you covered with dozens of professionals in contract and a reputable web presence ready to promote your latest marketing campaign.
We will review any genre, including fiction, short story, non-fiction, and reference book. All reviews will be 500 words minimum, fair, honest, and professional grade.
The reviews, or just particular snippets, can be posted in the editorial section of your book listing at all retailers, including Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You can choose to have pieces of the review on the back, the front, or inside your book.
Professional, editorial book reviews appearing online will improve search engine optimization (SEO) for your book and increase the chances to be found by readers, discovered by agents, producers, and other media.
What is an editorial book review? An editorial review is an unbiased review of your manuscript, which publishers, publicists, and authors use for marketing, promotion, and add to the Editorial Review Section on Amazon, etc. Many publishers also order book reviews from us when they first receive a manuscript from a new author. Our editorial book review gives publishers a first impression of the work and can help decide if a book will be accepted.
A book review looks at aspects such as the overall story, character development, author voice, and plot, down to details such as grammar, sentence structure, and word usage.
What you'll receive from our Editorial Review:
- Professional insight into the literary quality of your work.
- We will review any genre, including fiction, short stories, non-fiction, reference books. All reviews will be fair and honest and professional grade. All reviews will be 500 words minimum.
- A robust timetable and deadline.
- Quotes you can use for the Editorial Review section on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, book cover jackets, etc. You can also use them in your book, marketing, and promotion.
- More exposure through the posting.
- A rating by a reputable Editorial Review service is an excellent way to stand out in a highly competitive literary world.
- A deeper level of assessment. A book review from a regular reader or friends will most give you fluff. An Editorial Review will provide you with something substantial.
- You can expect both compliments and critique, delivered in a constructive, balanced way.
- A member of our review staff will read your book in-full.
- We will write a professional, Editorial Review of your book with a minimum of 500 words, including quotes that you can use for the Editorial Review section on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, book marketing, book cover jackets, etc.
- You'll receive a PDF of your Editorial Review.
- The post can generate a social media shout-out featuring your book on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
You can upload your manuscript, select your options, and order your review from this site. You will receive your book reviews within the timeframe you selected.
Are you trying hard to get your book reviewed on time? Are you discovering how hard it is to get your book reviewed and posted on the world wide web? Are you getting nowhere fast running out of time because your summer campaign has an expiration date? This is the plight of the Independent Writer.
Whether you are a professional author, PR Executive, publicist, or an independent writer, REPROSPACE has you covered with over 50 professionals in contract and dozens of website affiliates ready to promote your latest marketing campaign.
If you published your book as an author under contract, you could ask your publisher to add the reviews in the editorial section of your book listing at all retailers, and you can choose to have snippets of the review on the back, the front or inside your book.
As a book publicist or literary agent, you can purchase a batch or a campaign of book reviews for a discounted price and consume from it as required.